Hello everybody and welcome to my blog. Starting from today I will be sharing part of my personal PMP-preparation notebook every week. This notebook summarizes project management concepts and terms in PMP context.
During my journey to PMP, I have gathered data and information in this document from various reliable sources, so NONE of this data/information is a property of mine. And NONE is intended for profit in any way. Please use this as your personal reference for ITTOs, terms, and formulas and feel free to manipulate it the way you like as long as it’s for your personal usage.
Each chapter of this notebook covers a module of the PMP certificate. Additional eight sections summarize various tools and techniques.
Contents of this notebook are as follow:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Organizations
- Chapter 3: The Process Framework
- Chapter 4: Integration Management
- Chapter 5: Scope Management
- Chapter 6: Schedule Management
- Chapter 7: Cost Management
- Chapter 8: Quality Management
- Chapter 9: Resources Management
- Chapter 10: Communication Management
- Chapter 11: Risk Management
- Chapter 12: Procurement Management
- Chapter 13: Stakeholder Management
- Chapter 14: Professional and Social Responsibility
- Appendix A: Data Analysis Techniques
- Appendix B: Data Gathering Techniques
- Appendix C: Data Representation Tools
- Appendix D: Decision-Making Techniques
- Appendix E: Estimating Techniques
- Appendix F: Forecasting Methods
- Appendix G: Interpersonal/Team/Soft Skills
- Appendix H: Formula Sheet
Keep an eye on this category for post updates or use the above content list to navigate to the desired part. Links will updated whenever a part is published.
The full notebook is available here too:
Please let me know your feedback and comments! Have a great weekend!