This chapter is part of my personal notebook for PMP preparation. Check out the full notebook here.
This notebook summarizes project management concepts and terms in PMP context. This section summarizes data gathering techniques.
Contents of this section are as follow:
- Agile Requirements Gathering
- Check Sheets / Tally Sheets
- Delphi Techniques
- Document Analysis
- Facilitated Workshops
- Focus Groups
- Nominal Group Technique (NGT)
- Observations (Shadowing)
- Throwaway/Rapid Prototypes
- Functional/Revolutionary Prototypes
- Questionnaires and Surveys
- Reviewing Historical Records