This chapter is part of my personal notebook for PMP preparation. Check out the full notebook here.
This notebook summarizes project management concepts and terms in PMP context. This chapter focuses on cost management knowledge area.
Contents of this chapter are as follow:
- Key Terms
- Cost Baseline
- 1 – Plan Cost Management (Planning)
- 2 – Estimate Costs (Planning)
- 3 – Determine Budget (Planning)
- 5 – Control Costs (Monitoring & Controlling)
- Cost Types
- Direct / Indirect
- Fixed / Variable
- Additional Cost Types
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Additional Terms
Additional terms in this chapter include Capital Expenditure, Cumulative Cost Curve / S-Curve, Marginal Analysis and Working Capital.